XHT Stake explainer video [REWARD :xht: 275 XHT]

Video explainer for XHT staking, publish on YouTube with detailed video description with links so others know where to go.

:xht: 275 XHT reward (+75 XHT bonus for extra great work)

More information will be provided upon acceptance. Note, experience with videos creation is a plus!

For your security, don’t place your email address within the thread, instead, simply mention interest within the thread and follow up via personal messages.

3 Likes

Hi bitHolla team!
I have done a video already about Staking with Kraken I’d love to do one about HollaEx if you allow me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:wave: Welcome, Anna! Will send you more information and thanks for helping out!

3 Likes

Hello We are interested in Accepting the offer this. how do we begin? need more info

3 Likes

:wave: Welcome, asiaweb!

Will send you a message. You just need to reply and we can begin discussing what to do.

If you’d like to speed up the process I recommend completing this HollaEx Quiz.

1 Like

Hi bitHolla!
Here it is Let's Learn Crypto - YouTube
You can watch the video about staking I’ve also done one with Kraken if you want to see the difference. There is two part one is the proper staking and staking on bitHolla and the second one is how to navigate sort of video how to fund your wallet with cryptocurrencies and not fiat.
Hope this helps - tell me if you need any more info I can add it!

1 Like

@Anna1991

:xht: :xht_symbol: You’ve successfully unlocked XHT rewards for your contribution.

2 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

2 Likes