Why windows.location.href doesn't work in hollaex console?

Hi, i am going to apply a popup message on our newly built hollaex exchange.
i injected a basic javascript code to hollaex console to have a popup message show up when users first access our website (‘https"//myhollaex.com/’).
But the code is not working. It is because you tweaked the source code and made the landing page option paid one. So it is not reading windows.location.href anymore.
Because before the same code worked and i could make a temporary popup message in the homepage for visitors.
How can I solve this? I don’t want to make a separate landing page and redirect it to my hollaex login page.

Is there a solution? I want answers. thanks

1 Like

“But the code is not working. It is because you tweaked the source code and made the landing page option paid one.”

What do you mean by that?

1 Like

before it was free to enable and disable a landing page when we building a hollaex exchange. And it was possible to add a pop up message modal window on the landing page ("/"). But now since they made ‘landing option’ not free (only available when upgraded to cloud version), if we try to access our hollaex website through “/” url, it automatically redirects to “/login” page.
So when i try to add a popup window to that url, it never works. (but it worked before.)

1 Like

The landing page has always been a premium feature.

Your best option is to use another landing page (a wordpress page or something) and host your exchange on a different subdomain. That gives you a lot of flexibility.

1 Like