Trading Paris not showing in Exchange

Quick Question. When did I add a trading pair in-dash.bitholla those trading pairs are not coming up in the hosted exchange?

Is there something I am doing wrong by adding trading pairs why it won’t come up on the hosted exchange?

Would I have to restart the exchange for the trading pairs to come up again on the server?

As well I tried to add BNB X Tether and it says the pair exist but the pair doesn’t exist.

I would like to add my own coin to the exchange for trading pairs in the future as well.

Thanks

There are multiple questions here. I am going to answer these one by one:

Is there something I am doing wrong by adding trading pairs why it won’t come up on the hosted exchange?
You need to restart the exchange to see the pairs applied

Would I have to restart the exchange for the trading pairs to come up again on the server?
Yes

As well I tried to add BNB X Tether and it says the pair exist but the pair doesn’t exist.
Might be that someone created it but its not activated yet in the network.

I would like to add my own coin to the exchange for trading pairs in the future as well.
You can do so and donate 10,000 XHT to hollaex liquidity pool to get it activated. Make sure your token is on a standard blockchain e.g. Ethereum, BSC, Tron, Stellar…

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

I can not find any documentation where it says you need to add 10,000 XHT to the liquidity pool to get a standard blockchain coin added. Or what ones get in terms of tiers for adding XHT to the liquidity pool? If possible could you direct me to the right documentation for that?

Contact support for clarification on this :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Funds,

Actually, you are right, there isn’t any page on coin activation but that is the process I experienced for adding brand new coins into the exchange (will work for other HollaEx Kit exchagnes within network too)

That’s part of the XHT use case and why I’m hodling my precious XHT.

1 Like