This video covers how to setup your own exchange on your local machine using the exchange software HollaEx Kit an open-source white-label crypto kit.
The following will be covered in order:
- Machine system requirements to self-host on your own machine
- Copy and input git clone https://github.com/bitholla/hollaex-kit.git
- Go to directory and install HollaEx ‘bash install.sh’
- Get server up on local machine by using ‘hollaex server --setup’
- Login with credentials created before on dashboard (dash.bitholla.com)
- Select your exchange, confirm and pull your exchange data and wait for server to setup.
- Get the web interface up entering command ‘hollaex web --setup’ (~20 minutes)
- Now run the the web you’ve downloaded with cmd ‘hollaex web --start’
- Visiting your exchange for the first time locally
- How stop web and server