Exchange doesn't load

The exchange pages are just blank white pages that are not seeming to load. All ports open, reinstalled 20 times, and tried everything I can find or think of and I get nothing to come up.

2 Likes

What do you see in the browser console? Are you able to see the api health page through /v2/health?

1 Like

Hey there, I am not sure where its going wrong for you but there are some people within the discord who would be glad to help you out.

1 Like

The health pages are loading normally

version “2.1.10”
host https://api.***************.biz”
basePath “/v2”

It is just the exchange itself after Production build doesn’t come up with Admin screens

1 Like
Access-Control-Allow-Origin *
Cache-Control no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, proxy-revalidate
Connection keep-alive
Content-Length 80
Content-Type application/json; charset=utf-8
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2021 04:56:21 GMT
ETag W/“50-1QT6Ma4Y28ZIDpQsNLPYXFktfto”
Expires 0
Pragma no-cache
Server nginx/1.15.8
Strict-Transport-Security max-age=15552000; includeSubDomains
Surrogate-Control no-store
X-Content-Type-Options nosniff
X-DNS-Prefetch-Control off
X-Download-Options noopen
X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN
X-XSS-Protection 1; mode=block
Accept text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,/;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate, br
Accept-Language en-US,en;q=0.5
Connection keep-alive
DNT 1
Host api.**************.biz
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests 1
User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:89.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/89.0
1 Like

Have you link your domain and set A Record yet ?

2 Likes

Yes, I have set the A records and have run the production command and installed SSL certs. I have noticed when I try to rebuild the server it stops prematurely because of having had installed it before.
I believe it is because I cannot get it to do a clean reinstall of the exchange or a problem with the web build command as the health pages display just fine but the domain page is a white blank page with the logo on the edge. I have also tried reinstalling the exchange as root install hoping that would help but there has been no change.

1 Like

Facing the exact same problem. API Health is okay but the exchange is timing out and not loading.

2 Likes

If you are running the Kit at the remote server, accessing to the web would be not available at this stage. You would face errors (or a blank page) if you go to the web with a plain IP address. To make it work, you should bind domains both for the web and the API server to make it accessible externally. Please follow the hollaex prod command instructionsbelow.

2 Likes

I have bound domains to the kit. the same ones that were working before this happened and always have had domains bound to the kit.

2 Likes

I tried it again today and for some reason unknown to me the exchange came back up. So I am running again although I am not sure why it stopped in the first place.

3 Likes

What’s your server specs ?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, it is helpful to know any details that you did or experienced as it is helping me and others.

2 Likes

The problem turned out to be that I was using two different domains for the trading platform. I was using one domain for the exchange and another for the API host. Turns out that is a problem for the web browsers and was causing a Cross-Origin Request or CORS error. Particularly in Firefox browser. A tip for everyone that may help some problems come to the surface especially in web related ones is to right click and inspect a malfunctioning web page as it will list the errors as they happen in real time in there.

3 Likes

That’s helpful to know, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

You are welcome and glad others are benefitting from these discussions as well.

4 Likes