Error web setup

Wrote 1 CSS files to /app/src/ Creating an optimized production build…

Fatal error in , line 0

API fatal error handler returned after process out of memory on the background thread

#FailureMessage Object: 0x7f3e2db09150npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! [email protected] build: npm run build-css && react-scripts --max_old_space_size=3072 build npm ERR! Exit status 1 npm ERR! npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] build script. npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2020-04-18T20_23_47_920Z-debug.log The command ‘/bin/sh -c npm run build’ returned a non-zero code: 1 Failed to build the image. Please confirm your configurations and try again. If you are not on a latest HollaEx Kit, Please update it first to latest.

Hi there.

Due to processing optimized code compression on the web image build, it requires plenty enough free memory on your system. Our recommended free memory size is 4GB as a minimum.

Please make sure to have enough free memory on your machine, before you proceed to build the web image. If you are already running the exchange API server, it would be helpful if you stop them for a moment with hollaex stop command. You could start them up once the web build is done by running hollaex start command.

Please give a shot, and let me know if you are still getting that issue.

Thanks.

Already solved, but now im unable to login “network error”

Is your server running? What do you get when you try: curl http://localhost/v1/health ?

Already, i think not have problem with api, i see status “true” on http://localhost/v1/health

Hey there.

I assume that the issue is happening due to the web client’s target API URL is set as localhost by default.

This has been designed with a purpose for the users who want to run the Kit on their PC first, before bringing up it to the remote server.

But in your case, I’m pretty sure that you are already running it on the remote server. If you are reaching the web without the hollaex prod configuration, The web will point localhost as the API target, which is your local computer the browser running.

Please run hollaex prod command on your server to bind domains of it. This would also set the web server to point the correct API URL.

Make sure to restart both API and web server (this should be rebuilt while on ‘hollaex web --restart’) once you finished running hollaex prod.

Thanks. and let us know if you need any help with this.