Error Setting up Dev Mode

Hello

I am trying to setup Hollaex on windows(WSL) in Dev mode by following the tutorial here https://docs.hollaex.com/developers/run-dev-mode#server

But i keep getting this error When i run docker-compose up from the server folder.

server-hollaex-kit-db-1      | 2023-03-20 12:02:19.495 UTC [121] STATEMENT:  SELECT "id", "activated", "initialized", "blocked", "activation_code", "secrets", "kit", "api_key", "api_secret", "kit_version", "email", "constants", "created_at", "updated_at" FROM "Statuses" AS "Status" LIMIT 1;
server-hollaex-kit-server-1  | error:   /plugins/index/initialization err relation "Statuses" does not exist
server-hollaex-kit-server-1  | 2023-03-20T12:02:24: PM2 log: App [ws:1] exited with code [1] via signal [SIGINT]

So the Docker Compose process doesn’t complete.

Can anyone pls help ?

1 Like

By chance, did you try this video on dev mode for HollaEx?

Thanks,

This helped, i have got it runnng now, though it still shows the error below, but when i tested the plugin, it gave the right output.

server-hollaex-kit-server-1 | info: init/checkStatus/activation complete
server-hollaex-kit-server-1 | verbose: plugins/plugin-process Plugin thread checkStatus complete
server-hollaex-kit-server-1 | error: ws/hub/connect hub not connected
server-hollaex-kit-server-1 | 2023-03-21T10:33:01: PM2 log: App [ws:1] exited with code [1] via signal [SIGINT]
server-hollaex-kit-server-1 | 2023-03-21T10:33:01: PM2 log: App [ws:1] starting in -fork mode-

Also, i noticed , my exchange is still stuck in CLoud and not DIY, not sure why, i specifically chose DIY while creating it

Thanks,

@dogelover
do you know how i can get he web frontend working on WSL, the server is working well now, but when i try to run npm start from the web folder, i get this error

> [email protected] start
> npm install && npm-run-all -p watch-css start-js

'\\wsl.localhost\Ubuntu-20.04\home\z\hollaex\web'
CMD.EXE was started with the above path as the current directory.
UNC paths are not supported.  Defaulting to Windows directory.
npm ERR! code EPERM
npm ERR! syscall open
npm ERR! path C:\Windows\package-lock.json
npm ERR! errno -4048
npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Windows\package-lock.json'
npm ERR!  [Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Windows\package-lock.json'] {
npm ERR!   errno: -4048,
npm ERR!   code: 'EPERM',
npm ERR!   syscall: 'open',
npm ERR!   path: 'C:\\Windows\\package-lock.json'
npm ERR! }
npm ERR!
npm ERR! The operation was rejected by your operating system.
npm ERR! It's possible that the file was already in use (by a text editor or antivirus),
npm ERR! or that you lack permissions to access it.
npm ERR!
npm ERR! If you believe this might be a permissions issue, please double-check the
npm ERR! permissions of the file and its containing directories, or try running
npm ERR! the command again as root/Administrator.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

Hi there.

This gotta be an issue with the Windows WSL, not the Kit.

I found something that could be helpful for you.

Can you have a look?