Domain issues (site took to long to respond)

I have tried to update the domain and continue getting an error stating that the site took to long to respond I have went through the steps atleast 5 times now and followed all steps correctly I updated the A record on the domain and still receive error

2 Likes

now I am receiving this message

2 Likes

Have you followed what its recommending there by running hollaex prod ?
This issue typically happens because your web server is connected to the localhost instead of a domain.

2 Likes

thank you for the reply yes I ran hollaex prod 3 times follow by hollaex server --restart then hollaex web --build and hollaex web --apply

2 Likes

We had this as well and took many attempts at different things so is kind of specific to your install, the rebuild doesn’t always work properly and you have to clear out settings, if you don’t find it first time (like the build which does not work for you) you basically have to try every combination of everything including rebooting the server, debugging the containers.

2 Likes

Could it be server related?

2 Likes

it was server related it wasn’t applying the rebuilt web image and in turn not applying the domain I booted up another server setup everything and ran hollaex prod with the domain pointing to the new IP and everything works perfectly

3 Likes