DIY exchange walkthrough [REWARD: :xht: 250 XHT]

Write up a step-by-step guide for a DIY exchange with HollaEx Kit and publish it online.

The write-up should walk a person through all the steps with screenshots and highlights to important areas.

More information will be provided upon acceptance. Note, experience with crypto article writing is a plus!

EDIT, 12th July: For your security, don’t put your email address or you may get spam. Instead simply mention interest and using the personal messaging system will suffice.

2 Likes

Hey, im interested, I work on medium and have some experience writing, can you e-mail me at [email protected] with more info pls?

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest! Will send over more information.

1 Like

I am also interested in this. I already have a guide done if you still are looking for one to be done Contact me at [email protected].

2 Likes

Do you want it for windows and for Linux as I have done it both ways and can update the guide accordingly.

2 Likes

Hi adinfinitumllc and thanks for your interest.

Will reach out to you when next job is open!

Hey! Just sent you the link to the article via mail but will post it here too so people can see it!

https://medium.com/@red5467/start-hosting-your-own-crypto-exchange-today-with-the-hollaex-kit-ad6ad687f2b7

4 Likes

:xht: :xht_symbol: You’ve successfully unlocked XHT rewards for your contribution.

3 Likes

Recieved! Thank you very much! Looking foward on keep working with you guys

5 Likes