Develop subreddits [REWARD: :xht: 200 XHT]

Develop subreddits for HollaEx, adding links to relevant areas and general posting of HollaEx info.

200 XHT reward (+100 XHT for extra great work)

More information will be provided upon acceptance. Note, experience with subreddit format is a plus!

EDIT, 12th July: For your security, don’t put your email address or you may get spam. Instead simply mention interest and using the personal messaging system will suffice.

3 Likes

I would be glad to help develop the subreddits. I have automod and previous community experience in building and growing subreddits. One of the main things I like working on is the development of the menu in the community with useful links as well. Another would be answering questions or helping in giving resources.

4 Likes

Will send you more information and thanks for helping out!

3 Likes

I wanted to share a little bit about what I have been working on.

One of the main things implemented was the automod to help in key searches. For example if someone was to say help or service a automatic response to some references can be provided. I also added a few other autoresponding bots that will allow tweets to be sourced within comments to help clarify a link shared on the sub before clicking.

Another part of the subreddit I worked on was creating a functional sidebar with helpful links and tools to have a easy experience for a first time user. Anything about setup is provided and links to the actual articles leading to the main forum here.

As the community grows and XHT is adopted more I think there will be some changes in terms of adding more information. I worked on some artwork for the listings locations and linked them to make it clear and easy for anyone to view.

3 Likes

:xht: :xht_symbol: You’ve successfully unlocked XHT rewards for your contribution.

1 Like

Thank you so much this was a really cool mini job! I checked my wallet and I did get a notification of receiving the XHT. I hope to see other jobs open up soon!

2 Likes