Collecting exchange revenue

i have a question about revenue sharing. i got our coin registered to the site. users will be doing transactions using our coin pair. My question is that how I can check/receive the revenue in admin page. Is the revenue in form of coin? Do we need a different wallet to register our revenue (revenue coin)?

2 Likes

Its in the Operator controls → Assets → Earnings

You then click settle and select the user that should receive the fees and all the fees collected will be settled into the selected user’s wallet automatically.

Fees collected on the exchange is based on your configuration on the tiers section and can be dynamic for maker/taker and each market. The fee is taken in both assets of a market.

If the market is abc-xyz, user who buys abc pays the fee in abc and user who sells abc pays the fee in xyz and as the exchange operator you collect fees from both sides.

Note that there is a revenue sharing with the network depending on your plan and status. By default currently DIY exchanges share 50% of the fees with the HollaEx Network.

3 Likes

thanks a lot for your answer!

I have one more question. Let’s say I want to withdraw the revenue earnings (after 50% split) to my bank account/or other external wallet. Is there a wallet (in admin page) where I can deposit/withdraw fiat/or coin?
What is that the wallet on main admin homepage (under Summary menu)?

thanks

2 Likes

The one under summary menu displays the total amounts in all your users wallet and its for statistical and reporting purposes. Each account has a wallet and once you settle the fee the fees go to the selected user’s wallet. Afterwards you can withdraw that using different withdrawal system as a user. There is nothing complicated about that process.

2 Likes

thanks for your answer,

i got you. but i am clueless as a soup. could you please elaborate about how an admin can collect revenue as a user?

2 Likes

The fees are settled into your account in different coins (BTC, USDT etc) depending on what your users trade and pay fees on. You can withdraw those then. Its pretty much up to you what you want to do with it. If its BTC, you can withdraw the BTC somewhere else or trade it to another coin…

3 Likes

i got that part.

my question was about how i could withdraw them? What does ‘somewhere else’ mean? I don’t collect my revenue inside hollaex admin page ?

According to what you said, i have to withdraw my revenue from user’s wallet. U also didn’t get this part.
I am sorry for a lot of questions.

2 Likes

Have you ever used a crypto exchange? How do you withdraw there? Same thing.

4 Likes

the problem is that i haven’t used any crypto exchange. This is a new project for us. I understand the concept of withdraws/deposits.
However, where in hollaex admin page i can withdraw my revenue/earnings?
is there a place where i can submit my external wallet address ?
i can’t find menu/button.

thanks for your input

2 Likes

i am an admin (not a user)

2 Likes

There is ‘transfers’ submenu next to earnings.

Do you mean I should transfer my earning from my email (sender email) to my user account (receiver email) in order to withdraw my admin earnings?

like when i receive earnings in my user account, i can withdraw them to a different external wallet…

is this the process you were talking about??

2 Likes

There is ‘transfers’ submenu next to earnings.

Do you mean I should transfer my earning from my email (sender email) to my user account (receiver email) in order to withdraw my admin earnings?

like when i receive earnings in my user account, i can withdraw them to a different external wallet…

is this the process you were talking about??

2 Likes

When you settle behind the scene it technically does that sends the funds to the account desired. Then yes, you can withdraw them to a third party wallet or anywhere you want.

2 Likes

thanks a lot for you reply, and sorry for a lot of questions. We made a donation to hollaex to list our new coin to hollaex network. but still there are some parts i don’t quite get.
You said that ‘wallet’ right under ‘summary’ menu is for reporting purposes. However, there are ‘withdraw/depost/trade’ button next to coin names. why would i need to touch my users’ assets?

maybe, that wallet (under summary) is actually admin’s and that’s where i accumulate my earnings (in form of crypto coins).

2 Likes

is this right? or could you please explain why there are ‘withdraw/trade/deposit’ buttons next to crypto coins on wallet menu?

2 Likes

Its very hard to understand what you are referring to without attaching a screenshot.

2 Likes

hi, i was talking about this thing.

"You said that ‘wallet’ right under ‘summary’ menu is for reporting purposes. However, there are ‘withdraw/depost/trade’ button next to coin names. why would i need to touch my users’ assets?

maybe, that wallet (under summary) is actually admin’s and that’s where i accumulate my earnings (in form of crypto coins).
is this right? or could you please explain why there are ‘withdraw/trade/deposit’ buttons next to crypto coins on wallet menu?

"

2 Likes

This is just your account. If you settle the fees to this account, you will see them here in the wallets and you can withdraw them from here.

2 Likes

Why is this? Just a few comments up, you told me that “The one under summary menu displays the total amounts in all your users wallet and its for statistical and reporting purposes. Each account has a wallet and once you settle the fee the fees go to the selected user’s wallet. Afterwards you can withdraw that using different withdrawal system as a user. There is nothing complicated about that process.”.

Why is this wallet a different wallet now?

Which one is correct?

2 Likes

At first I thought you are referring to dash.hollaex.com

The screenshot you posted is user’s wallet which displays your account and your wallet balance.

3 Likes