Nice job. The community needs more of these docs.
Nice step-by-step guide really!
Thanks for this.
One question please.
Do i need to join as an Exchange member and stake XHTs to have access to liquidity on a DIY Hosted exchange?
DIY hosted will have liquidity for bigger markets already and so no XHT collateral staking is required.
I think putting up collateral is just one way to get lower network fees besides doing a cloud subscription.
Yea exactly what dogelover said!, XHT stacking is just a way of getting better incomes, HollaEx already provides liquidity for all major markets!
- What do you mean by bigger markets?
- I got an email from bitholla support saying i have to stake to be part of the network, and i frankly didn’t understand. it seemed to say i couldn’t have access to liquidity on DIY until i staked. I asked some followup questions,but i was redirected to ask on the forums.
- If i add a BEP-20 token to a DIY hosting ,will it reflect on other HollaEx based exchanges automatically?
Thanks a lot for all the clarifications.
- BTC/USDT for example is a big/major market. If you get your DIY exchange up you will see it will have liquidity.
- Staking affects how low you can set trading fees. So you will still get liquid markets regardless.
- Other exchanges could see and add it but it is up to each exchange operator.