Tutorial: Creating a Web-App for Your HollaEx Exchange (Android + IOS)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my experience creating a Hollaex [YOUR EXCHANGE] web application for Android and IOS with you.

Overall, the process was very simple and didn’t require much coding, since the tools I used did all the heavy lifting. I believe someone already mentioned this method in a different thread, so shout out to them! Also, this is 100% free!

• Use the Expo-Cli to create a web wrapper of your exchange

It is important to read through the documentation so that you can learn how it works and further understand the process.

• I used a react-native component called WebView to access the exchange URL every time the app was launched. Once launched, users can interface with all the exchange features in a mobile-friendly environment that Hollaex kindly baked into the DIY Kit :smiley:

Note: The Expo-CLI generates a default “app” with many components, these can be deleted to save space in the final build of the app. The main/app.js or main/app.ts is the important file that contains all the code for your app. Here, you will be using the react component to define the URL of your exchange and any visual adjustments you wish to change.

If you are unsure about what is going on or how to do things, take some time to slowly go through the documentation and links below:

Convert website into app Using React Native Expo & publish in the app store - Not mine, I just found it really useful.

The final product should look something like this:

If you have any questions or would like me to dive deeper, I could create a youtube tutorial showing step by step process.

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much for this detailed information. This is really useful

1 Like

This is great! Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I have created a repository on Github for those who need an extra helping hand with their wrapper: https://github.com/ByteX-Dev/ByteX-Exchange-WebAPP

2 Likes

This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

that is pretty amaze

1 Like