Android App with HollaEx?

Can a add an application for my HollaEx exchange? I do not see any reference to that. Thanks.

2 Likes

There is a ReactNative project but it needs a lot of maintenance and refinements to get it usable. If you are willing to upgrade it and have tech skills, let me know.

2 Likes

Hi,
is it available on a public github repo?

We could check it out

2 Likes

Not at the moment. You could look into ways to wrap a web project into an app though as an alternative.

2 Likes

Android app development very technical services. I am also bothered by this problem. If anyone has a solution, I must share it.

2 Likes

I’ve used expo-cli (react native) to create Android and iOS apps. You’d need the latest Node.js version and NPM installed on your machine before getting started. Works perfectly. It just creates a wrapper around your existing exchange application (the mobile-responsive version). You can test out how your app will look via expo snacks before you build it.

3 Likes

We will be glad if you will share source with us

2 Likes

We have developed andriod and ios of hollaex diy. Bitflix

1 Like

Hello interesting topic, you can check this page if you need assistance with custom android app development. These guys understand that is important to provide high-quality service, you can check their portfolio and cases.

I wouldn’t recommend making an app from scratch or give it to custom development services since it would take a very long time to build if you ever manage to finish the development.

The best approach it to just contact HollaEx and buy the premium app from HollaEx directly.

2 Likes